Setting up Fedora Core 3 on Poweredge 2800

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Wed Mar 2 17:55:00 CST 2005

Bonjour bomber at telbus.org,
> Hi all!
>

> I´m trying to setup a Fedora Core 3 on PowerEdge 2800, with 2 SCSI HD
> Maxtor 73gb, 2gb RAM, Xeon 3ghz. The problem is that after fedora's
> installation, the poweredge keeps a message after the Baseboard Management
> controller last systems' messages, that is Missing operating system.
>
> Someone knows what's going wrong with that?
	reboot in rescue mode, double check /etc/grub.conf
	and /boot directory.

	Check BIOS to make sure you are booting from SCSI...
	(FC3 + PE2800 is working no problem)

A bientot
Jean-Marc Pigeon		      Internet:   Jean-Marc.Pigeon at safe.ca
SAFE Inc.		    	Phone: (514) 493-4280  Fax: (514) 493-1946
       REGULUS,  a real time accounting/billing package for ISP
           REGULUS' Home base <"http://www.regulus.safe.ca">