poweredge hardware monitoring

pzero pzero at hotpop.com
Wed Mar 2 10:56:01 CST 2005

Hi,

I am already running Nagios to monitor the availability of services
(e.g. HTTP, POP, SMTP, etc.) of my servers, so I'd like to leverage it
to monitor the hardware status of my Dell servers too.

Where can I get the plugins and scripts to do that?

I am fine installing OMSA on each server (RH Enterprise Linux or Windows
2000), if it is needed or if it provides a better solution ...

Thanks.