poweredge hardware monitoring

Anjan Dave adave at vantage.com
Wed Mar 2 10:15:00 CST 2005

I've been using Nagios to monitor a lot of services/hosts, very helpful.
Once setup, it's pretty easy to add/change hosts and services. There are
plugins available for just about everything you would want to monitor.

I haven't been able to get the nagios-raid plugin part working yet...

Is there ONE (updated) location where all the information about
monitoring PERC RAID cards/drivers/utilities on DELL in LINUX can be
found? Whether it be via OMSA, Nagios, etc?

-anjan