HOW ARE YOU TODAY

johncatola1@galmail.co.za johncatola1 at galmail.co.za
Wed Mar 2 05:55:12 CST 2005

 ABSA BANK SOUTH AFRICA.
BLOCK C (2ND FLOOR) HATFIELD, 1110ARCADIA,PRETORIA,
SOUTH AFRICA.
PHONE-. + 27-72-921-9595
Alternative E-MAIL (johncatola1 at galmail.co.za )

ATTENTION: SIR,
                   HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we don?t know each other before, but for purpose of introduction, I am Dr.JOHN CATOLA, the BANK MANEGER of AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA (ABSA). In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$33.5m dollars ( US dollars) in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer. Who died along with his entire family in Monday, 31 July 2000 in a plane crash in Paris. Please visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other to swallow the money at the end of the day,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm"

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking gildings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner
and a citizen of South Africa cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account, 10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your designated bank account, you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of
application that i will send to you, so I will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear, as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Dear p/s reply this email thanks
Yours Faithfully,
Dr.JOHN CATOLA (ABSA).