Detecting DRAC Option

David Sullivan david.sullivan at activant.com
Thu Jan 20 17:04:00 CST 2005

I'm building a kickstart installation and custom media set that will be
used to install RHAS 3.0 on various Dell models.  The ERA/O and DRAC
cards are options on the top-end servers we sell, but not on the
entry-level boxes.  As such, I don't want to install the OpenManage
software on the entry-level machines and would like to key that
installation based on the presence of the ERA/O or DRAC cards.  Does
anyone know of a way to reliably detect for the existance of these
options?

Thanks!

--
David Sullivan        Sr. Staff Development Engineer   ACTIVANT
RCHE#808003799707357  Systems Engineering              512-278-5527
email: david.sullivan at activant.com

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.