Upgraded to WinXP - Now can't load ERA/O interface

Mon May 31 20:22:01 CDT 2004

Probably need to flash the firmware on
the era to latest.
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-admin at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-admin at dell.com] On Behalf Of Carl Litt
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2004 12:58 PM
To: Linux-PowerEdge at dell.com
Subject: Upgraded to WinXP - Now can't load ERA/O interface

Hello,

We have a bunch of PE 2650's and from time to time I need to access the
  web interface of the ERA card.  This always worked for me when using a
Win 2K client.

I recently upgraded my workstation PC to Win XP with IE 6.0 SP 1 and Sun
Java 2 v1.4.2.  Now I cannot log in to the ERA.  I have since noticed
this on all other XP machines, so it is not my client's fault.

I can get to the login screen of the RAC but once I attempt to log in it
just sits at "Logging in...".  I checked the Java console and once I
click on <OK> to log in, it says "java.lang.Exception: login{0}: no such
method exists."

What is the problem here?

Carl Litt
Network Administrator