PE 750 and RedHat 9.0 (OpenSource)

Peter Mueller pmueller at sidestep.com
Sat May 29 21:38:00 CDT 2004

You need the latest kernel from RH.  If you are pushing decent bandwidth
( > 10mb) I would use tg3 from 2.4.27-pre1.  2.4.27-pre1 has lots of tg3
patches from D.Miller.

Alternatively, you can use bcm5700.  Some people on the list feel the
broadcom driver is better.  Personally I'm inclined to trust D.Miller
before Broadcom..