OpenManage with Fedora Core 1 (kernel: 2.4.25-grsec)

Focushub Support support at focushub.com
Sat May 29 04:11:00 CDT 2004

Hi,

I have bought a Dell PE 750 and I understand that I have to install the
OpenManage Software in order to fully make use of the DRAC that is included
in the system. However, I have installed Red Hat Fedora Core 1 (kernel:
2.4.25-grsec) and may I know if the distribution and kernel is compatible
with the OpenManage Software?

Additionally, if I am unable to install OpenManage due to the OS and kernel,
is there any way that I can change the default username and password of
DRAC?

Thank you very much and best regards,
Arthur Wong