Upgraded to WinXP - Now can't load ERA/O interface

Carl Litt carl at execulink.com
Fri May 28 17:02:00 CDT 2004

Hello,

We have a bunch of PE 2650's and from time to time I need to access the
  web interface of the ERA card.  This always worked for me when using a
Win 2K client.

I recently upgraded my workstation PC to Win XP with IE 6.0 SP 1 and Sun
Java 2 v1.4.2.  Now I cannot log in to the ERA.  I have since noticed
this on all other XP machines, so it is not my client's fault.

I can get to the login screen of the RAC but once I attempt to log in it
just sits at "Logging in...".  I checked the Java console and once I
click on <OK> to log in, it says "java.lang.Exception: login{0}: no such
method exists."

What is the problem here?

Carl Litt
Network Administrator