PERC3/Di failure workaround hypothesis

Matthew Joyce MJoyce at ccia.unsw.edu.au
Tue May 25 21:26:00 CDT 2004

I have to say, I find this both distressing and encouraging.

Distressing because we about to deploy a PE2650 with PERC3/Di, RAID1,
RHAS.
Encouraging because clearly the issue is being actively looked at.

So, with the above setup, should I *expect* to get problems ?
Does the issue happen to most similar server or just a small but
significant few ?

Thanks

Matt Joyce
Children's Cancer Institute Australia