mtx on SuSE PE1750/PV136T

Tom Knight thomas.knight at ahds.ac.uk
Mon May 24 11:16:01 CDT 2004

Okay, now it's not so awful.
After playing around with SCSI ids (of the tape drives) I rebooted the tape
library, and now I'm not getting those error.

I can use `mtx status` and `mtx load` very happily indeed.

`mtx unload`, however.....
I'll play sopme more before asking for more help, it might just "go away"
again ;-)

Ta,

Tom.