Tapeware database corrupted

Cédric Girard cedric.girard at jouy.inra.fr
Mon May 24 10:59:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

My tapeware 7, since a clean shutdown, has replaced the name of the
server by a string of funny characteres (no letters). I think database
is corrupted, but I don't know why.
I had launched the admin just before the shutdown without problem. The
only bad thing is there is 40Mbytes of free space left on the disk where
TW7 is.
I had tried to repair the database (like said here :
http://www.tapeware.com/support/search/?ID=51&action=viewRecord&SearchID=12337)
but the repairDatabase does not exists, and even after I had create it,
the tw(x)admin doesn't repair the database.

Please, it's a real big problem for us.

Regards
Cédric Girard