Single disk Debian install on PE650

Gareth Robins gmrobins at hotmail.com
Sun May 23 13:00:01 CDT 2004

Hi,
I would like to boot the debian installation disks (woody but 2.4 or 2.2
with EXT3) remotly. My PowerEdge 650 has a Dual Port NIC think its (82544EI
Gigabit Ethernet Controller) without any raid or SCSI hardware to complicate
mattes.
I am pretty sure all this will fit on to a 1.44 meg floppy so I can boot it
via the DRAC III/XT. Redhat does have a disc but this doesn't seem to work.
However, the only debian images I can find are mutiple disks and I can't
SWAP disks with the DRAC.
Does anyone know of a 1.44meg image that has that driver built-in or is
there a way of swapping disk when using the DRAC III/XT

Regards,

Gareth Robins
gmrobins at hotmaill.com