Problem with Poweredge 2550 and 2.6 kernel.

Mark Cuss mcuss at cdlsystems.com
Fri May 21 08:58:56 CDT 2004

I've been told by quite a few different people that the on-board Broadcom stuff is really bad - it can cause network problems, driver and kernel lockups, etc.  I've had quite a few network problems with our servers lately and have 3 shiny new Intel 1000MT server ethernet cards on my desk that will replace the on board Broadcom stuff this weekend...

Mark