[Linux-PowerEdge] Dell Mailing List Admin Question

Tim Schaefer tschaefer at dwcsolutions.com
Fri May 21 08:58:42 CDT 2004

Is there a way to prepend the name of this list into the subject line?
( like I did for this post )

I keep seeing subject lines that scare the sh** out of me and almost
deleted several today that I wasn't sure if they were spam or not.

Please Mr./Ms List Admin prepend something on the list subject line that
indicates that it's coming from Linux-Dell.  As much as I can I use
filters but can't filter everything, nor do I have time to mess with it,
and of course Outlook fails me miserably on filters as well.

Thanks!

Tim

Tim Schaefer
Project Manager, Data Base Administration
Data Warehouse Corporation, Boca Raton, FL