Problem with PowerVault 220S

MBroome@weather.com MBroome at weather.com
Fri May 21 06:08:06 CDT 2004

Does the PowerVault actually turn off or does it just become unavailable?
We had a rash of problems with 220s arrays.  From the machine's
perspective, it was like the array was suddenly unplugged.  It took
upgrading the firmware in the array to the latest version to fix them.

Mitchell Broome
Sr Systems Administrator (Infrastructure)
The Weather Channel Interactive
http://www.weather.com
mbroome at weather.com
770-226-2615