Linux Cluster Management

Ragnar Kjørstad rk at scali.com
Fri May 21 05:50:01 CDT 2004

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 03:51:41PM -0400, Breitman, Jason wrote:
> I am running Red Hat Enterprise Server 3.0 WS Edition on Dell 2650s.
> I am looking for administration software to build and maintain these servers.
> I am using kickstart as my build mechanism.
> What are some recommendations?
> I have used xcat in the past which is great for IBM Hardware, but I am
> not sure this is the right solution for Dell Hardware.

Maybe Scali Manage is the right solution for you:
http://www.scali.com/index.php?loc=17

Scali Manage has certified support for Dell 2650s, including
integration with Dell Open Manage and hardware-specific monitoring and
alarms.

Feel free to contact us (or your Dell sales rep) off list for more
information.

--
Ragnar Kjørstad
Software Engineer