Problem with PowerVault 220S

Francesco Zenere f.zenere at imeas.it
Fri May 21 02:02:00 CDT 2004

Hi!

I've experiencing a problem with my PowerVault 220S. The system runs in
split mode and it is connected to two PowerEdge 1750, both equipped with
PERC 4/DC.
>From time to time (more or less once every 10-12 days) the PowerVault 220S
shuts down, so I've to restart the system turning it off and then on and
reboot the two connected PowerEdge. This has only happened during week-ends
or night, when no-one in my company is using the systems.
This problem can cause also damages to the my oracle installation.

On the PowerEdges I'm using SuSE ES 8, SP3. They are configured with 2
processors and 2 GB RAM

Can anybody help me??

Regards

Francesco