Educational pricing for RHEL

Kevin M. Myer kevin_myer at iu13.org
Wed May 19 16:17:01 CDT 2004

Hello,

This perhaps is something I should take up with a sales rep but I'd like to know
if anyone has had success getting Red Hat's educational pricing when buying a
Dell server.  I can buy a copy of RHEL from Red Hat for $50/year per server.  I
can buy a copy bundled with Dell, through their K-12 educational store for
$670/year.  Naturally, I like the $50/year price but I'd also like to get the
whole thing, server and educational software price, bundled from one vendor
(Dell) if I can

Any educational customers have any luck doing this?

Thanks,
Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer