Debian OMSA

Jim McLaughlin jim at stonewatercontrols.com
Wed May 19 11:46:01 CDT 2004

Hmmm. Make sure the .config in your kernel src is right and run make dep
to set up the proper links for your architecture. If you used make-kpkg
to build your kernel, I think it does a make clean as its last step
after it builds the .deb. I did this about 3 months ago and my memory is
foggy about any special steps

--
/**
 * Jim McLaughlin