Debian OMSA

Sean McAvoy sean.mcavoy at megawheels.com
Tue May 18 14:00:35 CDT 2004

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I located the softirq.h file and it does
contain
--CUT--
#define local_bh_enable()
do {
\
         unsigned int *ptr = &local_bh_count(smp_processor_id());
\

\
         barrier();
\
         if (!--*ptr)
\
                 __asm__ __volatile__ (
\
                         "cmpl $0, -8(%0);"
\
                         "jnz 2f;"
\
                         "1:;"
\

\
                         LOCK_SECTION_START("")
\
                         "2: pushl %%eax; pushl %%ecx; pushl %%edx;"
\
                         "call %c1;"
\
                         "popl %%edx; popl %%ecx; popl %%eax;"
\
                         "jmp 1b;"
\
                         LOCK_SECTION_END
\

\
                 : /* no output */
\
                 : "r" (ptr), "i" (do_softirq)
\
                 /* no registers clobbered */ );
\
} while (0)
--CUT--

Can you offer any further direction in how I might resolve this?
Thanks.