Severe Reliability & Performance Problems with a PE4600

Mark Cuss mcuss at cdlsystems.com
Mon May 17 17:03:01 CDT 2004

Hmmm  - while we're at it - can someone recommend a good gigabit switch?
Right now I have a 8 port Linksys EF3508.  I'll likely need more ports in
the next few months, so if I buy a new bigger one I'd like it to be the
right one...  If anyone has any good or bad luck with a particular make or
model, I'd appreciate your input.

Thanks
Mark