OMSA loading cpu ?

Are Årseth aaarseth at atmel.com
Thu May 13 02:48:01 CDT 2004

Yes, me too. It's the esm.o kernel module that is in eternal Disk Wait mode,
thus increasing the load by one. It doesn't cause any real load as I can
see, but it is annoying. Dell is working on a fix in the next release I
think. Search this list for a larger conversation about this :)

Mvh. Are Årseth