Trouble booting PowerEdge 2300 w/ PERC2/SC RAID

Tue May 11 10:46:01 CDT 2004

Please use the "Mass Storage" mode rather than I2O mode in the controller BIOS, and use the megaraid driver rather than the i2o storage driver.  The I2O mode doesn't work very well, while Mass Storage/megaraid work fine.

Thanks,
Matt