Remote Console ERA PE2650

nathan r. hruby nhruby at uga.edu
Mon May 10 17:25:06 CDT 2004

On Mon, 10 May 2004, Sean Bruno wrote:

> Thanks for responding to my post.  I'm glad that someone is paying
> attention to this list!

No problem!  This is quite a responsive list.

> Actually, what I was looking for was "how to" use the remote console
> from the DRAC when X is running.  I need the X server to be running on
> these servers so that some terminals can utilize XDMCP to connect to
> them.

D'oh!  I didn't even read the Subject: header of your original post, what
I get for cruising though my inboxes in a hurry.  I wouldn't know, I don't
have any RAC's.  Sorry for the noise.

-n
nathan hruby <nhruby at uga.edu>
uga enterprise information technology services
production systems support
metaphysically wrinkle-free