Remote Console ERA PE2650

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Mon May 10 16:05:00 CDT 2004

Thanks for responding to my post.  I'm glad that someone is paying
attention to this list!

Actually, what I was looking for was "how to" use the remote console
from the DRAC when X is running.  I need the X server to be running on
these servers so that some terminals can utilize XDMCP to connect to
them.

Is there any way to get the remote console working in this
configuration?

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer