BNCHMARK DLT1

Symen Mulders muldersb at plattsburgh.edu
Mon May 10 09:25:01 CDT 2004


I have a 2600 working fine (well, with a PowerVault 110T SDLT 320 now, 
used to be a Benchmark DLT1 though).  It looks like you have the drive 
attached to the (onboard? expansion card?) megaraid controller.  Mine is 
attached to an addon (Adaptec, I think) SCSI controller, so that might 
be something to try.

Márcio Pessoa wrote:

> Hello,
> 
>      I have some problems to use a BNCHMARK DLT1 on my system Power Edge 
> 2600.
> 
>      Any sugestions???
> 
> 
> *# cat /proc/scsi/scsi*
> 
> Attached devices:
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 02 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 03 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 04 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> 
>   Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 06 Lun: 00
> 
> *  Vendor: BNCHMARK Model: DLT1             Rev: 5538*
> 
> *  Type:   Sequential-Access                ANSI SCSI revision: 02*
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 09 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 10 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 11 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 12 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 13 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MAXTOR   Model: ATLAS10K4_146SCA Rev: DFM0
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 03
> 
> Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MegaRAID Model: LD0 RAID1 34678R Rev: 2.48
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> 
> Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 01 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: MegaRAID Model: LD1 RAID1     2R Rev: 2.48
> 
>   Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> 
> Host: scsi2 Channel: 04 Id: 06 Lun: 00
> 
>   Vendor: PE/PV    Model: 1x6 SCSI BP      Rev: 1.1
> 
>   Type:   Processor                        ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> *# cat /etc/sysconfig/hwconf*
> 
> -
> 
> class: OTHER
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sg13
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Pe/pv 1x6 SCSI BP"
> 
> host: 2
> 
> id: 6
> 
> channel: 4
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg13
> 
> -
> 
> *class: TAPE*
> 
> *bus: SCSI*
> 
> *detached: 0*
> 
> *device: st0*
> 
> *driver: ignore*
> 
> *desc: "Bnchmark DLT1"*
> 
> *host: 0*
> 
> *id: 6*
> 
> *channel: 0*
> 
> *lun: 0*
> 
> *generic: sg5*
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sda
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 0
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg0
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdb
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 1
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg1
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdc
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 2
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg2
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdd
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 3
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg3
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sde
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 4
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg4
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdf
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 9
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg6
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdg
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 10
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg7
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdh
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 11
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg8
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdi
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 12
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg9
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdj
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Maxtor ATLAS10K4_146SCA"
> 
> host: 0
> 
> id: 13
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg10
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdk
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Megaraid LD0 RAID1 34678R"
> 
> host: 2
> 
> id: 0
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg11
> 
> -
> 
> class: HD
> 
> bus: SCSI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> device: sdl
> 
> driver: ignore
> 
> desc: "Megaraid LD1 RAID1     2R"
> 
> host: 2
> 
> id: 1
> 
> channel: 0
> 
> lun: 0
> 
> generic: sg12
> 
> -
> 
> class: RAID
> 
> bus: PCI
> 
> detached: 0
> 
> driver: megaraid
> 
> desc: "Dell Computer Corporation|PowerEdge Expandable RAID Controller"
> 
> vendorId: 1028
> 
> deviceId: 000e
> 
> subVendorId: 1028
> 
> subDeviceId: 0123
> 
> pciType: 1
> 
> pcibus:  8
> 
> pcidev:  8
> 
> pcifn:  0
> 
> -
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> *# cdrecord -scanbus*
> 
> Cdrecord-Clone 2.01a19 (i686-redhat-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2003 
> Jörg Schilling
> 
> Using libscg version 'schily-0.7'
> 
> scsibus0:
> 
>       0,0,0   0) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,1,0   1) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,2,0   2) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,3,0   3) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,4,0   4) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,5,0   5) *
> 
>       0,6,0   6) *
> 
>       0,7,0   7) *
> 
>       0,9,0   9) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,10,0      10) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,11,0      11) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,12,0      12) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
>       0,13,0      13) 'MAXTOR  ' 'ATLAS10K4_146SCA' 'DFM0' Disk
> 
> scsibus2:
> 
>       2,0,0      200) 'MegaRAID' 'LD0 RAID1 34678R' '2.48' Disk
> 
>       2,1,0      201) 'MegaRAID' 'LD1 RAID1     2R' '2.48' Disk
> 
>       2,2,0      202) *
> 
>       2,3,0      203) *
> 
>       2,4,0      204) *
> 
>       2,5,0      205) *
> 
>       2,6,0      206) 'PE/PV   ' '1x6 SCSI BP     ' '1.1 ' Processor
> 
>       2,7,0      207) *
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
>  
> 
> *# dmesg*
> 
>  0x6
> 
> HCNT = 0x20 SCBPTR = 0x2
> 
> SCSIPHASE[0x0] SCSISIGI[0x56] ERROR[0x0] SCSIBUSL[0x70]
> 
> LASTPHASE[0x40] SCSISEQ[0x12] SBLKCTL[0xa] SCSIRATE[0x18]
> 
> SEQCTL[0x10] SEQ_FLAGS[0x20] SSTAT0[0x0] SSTAT1[0x0]
> 
> SSTAT2[0x40] SSTAT3[0x0] SIMODE0[0x8] SIMODE1[0xac]
> 
> SXFRCTL0[0x80] DFCNTRL[0x28] DFSTATUS[0x80]
> 
> STACK: 0x82 0x0 0x163 0x178
> 
> SCB count = 35
> 
> Kernel NEXTQSCB = 2
> 
> Card NEXTQSCB = 12
> 
> QINFIFO entries: 12 14
> 
> Waiting Queue entries:
> 
> Disconnected Queue entries:
> 
> QOUTFIFO entries:
> 
> Sequencer Free SCB List: 29 21 16 6 15 26 0 4 23 28 27 3 24 10 8 9 30 18 
> 13 5 22 20 19 25 1 7 17 11 14 12 31
> 
> Sequencer SCB Info:
> 
>   0 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   1 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0x1a]
> 
>   3 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   4 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   5 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   6 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   7 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   8 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   9 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  10 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  11 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  13 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  15 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  16 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  17 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  18 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  19 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  20 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  21 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  22 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  23 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  24 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  25 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  27 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  28 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  29 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  30 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  31 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
> Pending list:
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
> Kernel Free SCB list: 4 17 8 5 6 20 23 15 7 28 11 27 25 34 10 13 21 18 9 
> 29 16 32 1 24 19 3 0 22 33 31 30
> 
> Untagged Q(6): 26
> 
> DevQ(0:0:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:1:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:2:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:3:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:4:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:6:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:9:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:10:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:11:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:12:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:13:0): 0 waiting
> 
>  
> 
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dump Card State Ends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Cmd aborted from QINFIFO
> 
> aic7xxx_abort returns 0x2002
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Attempting to queue an ABORT message
> 
> CDB: 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
> 
> scsi0: At time of recovery, card was not paused
> 
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dump Card State Begins <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> 
> scsi0: Dumping Card State in Data-in phase, at SEQADDR 0x84
> 
> Card was paused
> 
> ACCUM = 0x40, SINDEX = 0x3a, DINDEX = 0xe4, ARG_2 = 0x6
> 
> HCNT = 0x20 SCBPTR = 0x2
> 
> SCSIPHASE[0x0] SCSISIGI[0x56] ERROR[0x0] SCSIBUSL[0x70]
> 
> LASTPHASE[0x40] SCSISEQ[0x12] SBLKCTL[0xa] SCSIRATE[0x18]
> 
> SEQCTL[0x10] SEQ_FLAGS[0x20] SSTAT0[0x0] SSTAT1[0x0]
> 
> SSTAT2[0x40] SSTAT3[0x0] SIMODE0[0x8] SIMODE1[0xac]
> 
> SXFRCTL0[0x80] DFCNTRL[0x28] DFSTATUS[0x80]
> 
> STACK: 0x0 0x163 0x178 0x82
> 
> SCB count = 35
> 
> Kernel NEXTQSCB = 12
> 
> Card NEXTQSCB = 2
> 
> QINFIFO entries: 2 14
> 
> Waiting Queue entries:
> 
> Disconnected Queue entries:
> 
> QOUTFIFO entries:
> 
> Sequencer Free SCB List: 29 21 16 6 15 26 0 4 23 28 27 3 24 10 8 9 30 18 
> 13 5 22 20 19 25 1 7 17 11 14 12 31
> 
> Sequencer SCB Info:
> 
>   0 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   1 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0x1a]
> 
>   3 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   4 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   5 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   6 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   7 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   8 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   9 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  10 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  11 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  13 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  15 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  16 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  17 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  18 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  19 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  20 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  21 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  22 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  23 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  24 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  25 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  27 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  28 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  29 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  30 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  31 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
> Pending list:
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
> Kernel Free SCB list: 4 17 8 5 6 20 23 15 7 28 11 27 25 34 10 13 21 18 9 
> 29 16 32 1 24 19 3 0 22 33 31 30
> 
> Untagged Q(6): 26
> 
> DevQ(0:0:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:1:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:2:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:3:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:4:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:6:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:9:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:10:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:11:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:12:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:13:0): 0 waiting
> 
>  
> 
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dump Card State Ends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Cmd aborted from QINFIFO
> 
> aic7xxx_abort returns 0x2002
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Attempting to queue an ABORT message
> 
> CDB: 0x2a 0x0 0x2 0x4 0x0 0x4f 0x0 0x0 0x8 0x0
> 
> scsi0: At time of recovery, card was not paused
> 
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dump Card State Begins <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> 
> scsi0: Dumping Card State in Data-in phase, at SEQADDR 0x82
> 
> Card was paused
> 
> ACCUM = 0x40, SINDEX = 0x3a, DINDEX = 0xe4, ARG_2 = 0x6
> 
> HCNT = 0x20 SCBPTR = 0x2
> 
> SCSIPHASE[0x0] SCSISIGI[0x56] ERROR[0x0] SCSIBUSL[0x70]
> 
> LASTPHASE[0x40] SCSISEQ[0x12] SBLKCTL[0xa] SCSIRATE[0x18]
> 
> SEQCTL[0x10] SEQ_FLAGS[0x20] SSTAT0[0x0] SSTAT1[0x0]
> 
> SSTAT2[0x40] SSTAT3[0x0] SIMODE0[0x8] SIMODE1[0xac]
> 
> SXFRCTL0[0x80] DFCNTRL[0x28] DFSTATUS[0x80]
> 
> STACK: 0x0 0x163 0x178 0x82
> 
> SCB count = 35
> 
> Kernel NEXTQSCB = 2
> 
> Card NEXTQSCB = 12
> 
> QINFIFO entries: 12
> 
> Waiting Queue entries:
> 
> Disconnected Queue entries:
> 
> QOUTFIFO entries:
> 
> Sequencer Free SCB List: 29 21 16 6 15 26 0 4 23 28 27 3 24 10 8 9 30 18 
> 13 5 22 20 19 25 1 7 17 11 14 12 31
> 
> Sequencer SCB Info:
> 
>   0 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   1 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0x1a]
> 
>   3 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   4 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   5 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   6 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   7 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   8 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   9 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  10 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  11 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  13 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  15 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  16 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  17 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  18 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  19 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  20 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  21 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  22 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  23 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  24 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  25 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  27 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  28 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  29 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  30 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  31 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
> Pending list:
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
> Kernel Free SCB list: 14 4 17 8 5 6 20 23 15 7 28 11 27 25 34 10 13 21 
> 18 9 29 16 32 1 24 19 3 0 22 33 31 30
> 
> Untagged Q(6): 26
> 
> DevQ(0:0:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:1:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:2:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:3:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:4:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:6:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:9:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:10:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:11:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:12:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:13:0): 0 waiting
> 
>  
> 
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dump Card State Ends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Cmd aborted from QINFIFO
> 
> aic7xxx_abort returns 0x2002
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Attempting to queue an ABORT message
> 
> CDB: 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
> 
> scsi0: At time of recovery, card was not paused
> 
>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dump Card State Begins <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
> 
> scsi0: Dumping Card State in Data-in phase, at SEQADDR 0x1a6
> 
> Card was paused
> 
> ACCUM = 0x40, SINDEX = 0x3a, DINDEX = 0xe4, ARG_2 = 0x6
> 
> HCNT = 0x20 SCBPTR = 0x2
> 
> SCSIPHASE[0x0] SCSISIGI[0x56] ERROR[0x0] SCSIBUSL[0x70]
> 
> LASTPHASE[0x40] SCSISEQ[0x12] SBLKCTL[0xa] SCSIRATE[0x18]
> 
> SEQCTL[0x10] SEQ_FLAGS[0x20] SSTAT0[0x0] SSTAT1[0x0]
> 
> SSTAT2[0x40] SSTAT3[0x0] SIMODE0[0x8] SIMODE1[0xac]
> 
> SXFRCTL0[0x80] DFCNTRL[0x28] DFSTATUS[0x80]
> 
> STACK: 0x82 0x0 0x163 0x178
> 
> SCB count = 35
> 
> Kernel NEXTQSCB = 12
> 
> Card NEXTQSCB = 2
> 
> QINFIFO entries: 2
> 
> Waiting Queue entries:
> 
> Disconnected Queue entries:
> 
> QOUTFIFO entries:
> 
> Sequencer Free SCB List: 29 21 16 6 15 26 0 4 23 28 27 3 24 10 8 9 30 18 
> 13 5 22 20 19 25 1 7 17 11 14 12 31
> 
> Sequencer SCB Info:
> 
>   0 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   1 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0x1a]
> 
>   3 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   4 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   5 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   6 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   7 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   8 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>   9 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  10 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  11 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  12 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  13 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  14 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  15 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  16 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  17 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  18 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  19 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  20 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  21 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  22 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  23 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  24 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  25 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  27 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  28 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  29 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  30 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
>  31 SCB_CONTROL[0xe0] SCB_SCSIID[0xb7] SCB_LUN[0x0] SCB_TAG[0xff]
> 
> Pending list:
> 
>   2 SCB_CONTROL[0x60] SCB_SCSIID[0xc7] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
>  26 SCB_CONTROL[0x0] SCB_SCSIID[0x67] SCB_LUN[0x0]
> 
> Kernel Free SCB list: 14 4 17 8 5 6 20 23 15 7 28 11 27 25 34 10 13 21 
> 18 9 29 16 32 1 24 19 3 0 22 33 31 30
> 
> Untagged Q(6): 26
> 
> DevQ(0:0:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:1:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:2:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:3:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:4:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:6:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:9:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:10:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:11:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:12:0): 0 waiting
> 
> DevQ(0:13:0): 0 waiting
> 
>  
> 
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dump Card State Ends >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Cmd aborted from QINFIFO
> 
> aic7xxx_abort returns 0x2002
> 
> scsi0:0:6:0: Attempting to queue a TARGET RESET message
> 
> CDB: 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
> 
> aic7xxx_dev_reset returns 0x2003
> 
> scsi0:0:12:0: Attempting to queue a TARGET RESET message
> 
> CDB: 0x2a 0x0 0x1 0xd0 0x0 0x4f 0x0 0x0 0x8 0x0
> 
> aic7xxx_dev_reset returns 0x2003
> 
> Recovery SCB completes
> 
> *(scsi0:A:6): 3.300MB/s transfers*
> 
> *(scsi0:A:6:0): refuses synchronous negotiation. Using asynchronous 
> transfers*
> 
> *scsi: device set offline - not ready or command retry failed after bus 
> reset: host 0 channel 0 id 6 lun 0*
> 
> *st0: Error 70002 (sugg. bt 0x0, driver bt 0x0, host bt 0x7).*
> 
> Attached scsi generic sg13 at scsi2, channel 4, id 6, lun 0,  type 3
> 
> hub.c: new USB device 00:1d.0-2, assigned address 2
> 
> usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 1234
> 
> hiddev0: USB HID v1.00 Device [American Power Conversion Back-UPS 500 
> FW: 6.4.D USB FW: c1 ] on usb1:2.0
> 
> usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame# 740
> 
>  
> 
> 
> 
> 
> --
> 
> É isso aí...
> 
> Márcio Pessoa
> Visite: http://www.lc3.com.br/
> Linux Registred User # 280238
> São Paulo - SP - Brasil
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________ Linux-PowerEdge mailing 
> list Linux-PowerEdge at dell.com 
> http://lists.us.dell.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-poweredge Please read 
> the FAQ at http://lists.us.dell.com/faq or search the list archives at 
> http://lists.us.dell.com/htdig/

-- 
=====================================================================
| Symen Mulders                   | muldersb AT plattsburgh DOT edu |
| Programmer/Analyst              | Voice: 1.518.564.4433           |
| Plattsburgh State University    | FAX: 1.518.564.2442             |
=====================================================================

   "Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of
   thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to
   write a book."
                                     -- Edward Gibbon

   "The plural of anecdote is not data."
                                     -- Frank Kotsonis




More information about the Linux-PowerEdge mailing list