Where to get RHAS-2.1 driver floppy disk?

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu May 6 12:45:01 CDT 2004

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 01:29:06PM -0400, Ben Russo wrote:
> I am trying to install RHAS-2.1 from the Update-4  ISO's I just
> downloaded.  I get all the way into the install to the point where you
> partition your disks and it just says "no disks found" and reboots.
>
> I tried expert mode to manually load a megaraid driver, but there don't
> seem to be any on the boot CD.  I have read many threads in the mailing
> list about a driver floppy that "linux expert noprobe dd" will allow me
> to access, but I haven't been able to find the floppy image?

Update 4 includes the 'megaraid2' driver (as well as another
earlier version of the megaraid2 driver named megaraid_2009).  If you
install using 'expert noprobe', you can select your device drivers
manually, select SCSI, megaraid2 driver.  Then select your NIC driver,
and continue.  No driver disk necessary.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch