Where to get RHAS-2.1 driver floppy disk?

Ben Russo Ben at muppethouse.com
Thu May 6 12:31:00 CDT 2004

I checked the RedHat errata site mentioned on Matt Domsch's website.
I also searched google and read through the mailing list, and I searched
  the linux.dell.com site.

So far I have been unable to find a floppy disk image with drivers for
the Dell PowerEdge PERC-4 (megaraid) controller.

I am trying to install RHAS-2.1 from the Update-4  ISO's I just
downloaded.  I get all the way into the install to the point where you
partition your disks and it just says "no disks found" and reboots.

I tried expert mode to manually load a megaraid driver, but there don't
seem to be any on the boot CD.  I have read many threads in the mailing
list about a driver floppy that "linux expert noprobe dd" will allow me
to access, but I haven't been able to find the floppy image?

-Ben.