Error! Invalid XSL path

Cornelius Koelbel cornelius.koelbel at sap.com
Thu May 6 03:24:00 CDT 2004

Hello,

I don't know, if this was already a topic on the list. If so, I am
sorry, but I just have subscribed to the list yesterday.

I have installed the server administrator 1.7 on a rhel 3, that has
mounted most directory via nfs and has no write access to these.

Well, due to my restricted write access, I have linked the /dev/EsmDev
to /var/dev/esm0, which I generated using mknod.
I also linked the /etc/openmange/omsa/.omsaipc to a place with write
access.

The dellomsa seems to to start alright:

Starting Server Administrator Instrumentation:
Starting dcstor32d:                                        [  OK  ]
Starting dcevt32d:                                         [  OK  ]
Starting dcsnmp32d:                                        [  OK  ]

But when I want to get some information, I get this error:
# omreport chassis biossetup
Error! Invalid XSL path

Obviously some piece is still missing in my puzzle. Any hint to get rid
of the Invalid XSL path?

Thanks
Cornelius