Cannot communicate

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Wed May 5 18:10:02 CDT 2004

it could be a couple of things...

check if xinetd is running... /etc/rc.d/init.d/xinetd status put
ALL:in.ftpd and ALL:in.telnetd in /etc/hosts.allow, make sure you have
the telnet server rpm installed rpm -qa|grep telnet, make sure you have
wu-ftp and anon ftp rpms installed.  make sure you have disable = no in
/etc/xinetd.d/telnet and wu-ftp