Cannot communicate

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Wed May 5 18:05:00 CDT 2004

Bonjour Dale Williams,
> Dear Sir(s)
>
> I am new to Linux. And I have loaded Advanced Server 2.1 to our PowerEdge
> 2600. The system is running fine. But, we can only telnet or ftp out of the
> server, not into it. Can you please provide me a solution to this problem or
> instructions to solve it. The Firewall was de-activated.
	You need to activate services on xinetd
	check/change directory xinetd.d
	and restart xinetd:
	/etc/rc.d/init.d/xinetd restart

--
A bientot
Jean-Marc Pigeon		      Internet:   Jean-Marc.Pigeon at safe.ca
SAFE Inc.		    	Phone: (514) 493-4280  Fax: (514) 493-1946
       REGULUS,  a real time accounting/billing package for ISP
           REGULUS' Home base <"http://www.regulus.safe.ca">