Cannot communicate

Dale Williams DWilliams at AISoftwareSolutions.com
Wed May 5 17:34:01 CDT 2004

Dear Sir(s)

I am new to Linux. And I have loaded Advanced Server 2.1 to our PowerEdge
2600. The system is running fine. But, we can only telnet or ftp out of the
server, not into it. Can you please provide me a solution to this problem or
instructions to solve it. The Firewall was de-activated.

Thank you,
Dale
This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, distribution, printing, or copying of this email and its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please immediately delete it and any copy from your system and immediately notify the originator.