PowerEdge SNAP Cds

Christopher McCrory chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
Tue May 4 16:06:00 CDT 2004

Hello...

	Several months ago I got some SNAP CDs (101-A10) from Dell support.
This is the best thing since sliced bread.  I'm trying to get a updated
copy but this time nobody in support or sales seems to know anything
about it.   Is there a product number I can reference?  Is it possible
to get these every quarter?

IMHO, these should be shipped with every new PowerEdge.

--
Christopher McCrory

chrismcc at pricegrabber.com
 http://www.pricegrabber.com