LVM on-line resizing RHEL AS 3

Keith Schincke kschin at rice.edu
Mon May 3 13:40:00 CDT 2004

I do not know if it was supported by the stock AS kernel. I used RH9 and
updated a streamlined generic kernel patched to support LVM/XFS.

The file space (on a PV220) was allocated after the system was built.
This could be done during your finish script if you are going to do a
number of computers.

My basic build steps were:
	1) install RH9
	2) install a patched generic kernel