Phil Galligan/IT/Cavan/QDI/QuinnG is out of the office.

Phil_Galligan@quinn-direct.com Phil_Galligan at quinn-direct.com
Mon May 3 10:57:00 CDT 2004

I will be out of the office starting  02/05/2004 and will not return until
12/05/2004.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.