Qlogic 2340 & RH AS 2.1

Brian Sudis Brian.Sudis at LABONE.com
Mon May 3 10:44:01 CDT 2004

Sorry ... this is on a PE 2650 and RHAS 2.1 Kernel e.40-enterprise ...

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Sudis [mailto:Brian.Sudis at labone.com]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 10:27 AM
To: linux-poweredge at dell.com
Subject: Qlogic 2340 & RH AS 2.1

Is it possible to compile and load as a module the drivers for the QLogic
2340?

So far the documentation that I've been able to find requires a rebuild of
the kernel completely to load the drivers for this card.

I don't have all the documentation, and I'm looking for it now.

Any answers or pointers to further documentation would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential
and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible
for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting at labone.com