Deposit

Steven Yegeni syen at 702mail.co.za
Mon May 3 06:44:01 CDT 2004

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Steven Yegeni.  I hail from the South Africa, 41years,
married with three children.I am the Director of a security & finance
company in South Africa.

I got the information concerning you from the Internet and after due
consideration, I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of
God, that you will not disappoint me over this Business deal.

I have been working with this company for over fifteen years.  Within
This period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Heads of
State and Government functionaries have been using this security & finance
company to move sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs (cash)
to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of cash and secretly declare the contents
as jewelries, gold, diamonds, precious stones, family treasures, and
documents etc.

Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire (deceased), Gen. Sanni Abacha of Nigeria
(deceased),Fode Sankoy of Sierra Leone,Ibrahim Babangida of Nigeria, Felix
Houphet Boigny of Cote d"Ivoire (deceased),Kanan Bedie of Cote d"Ivoire
(Abidjan) etc.  All these people have many consignments deposited with my
office.  Their foreign partners, friends and relatives are claiming most
of these consignments.

A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as eight years.
Nobody will ever come for them because in most cases, the Certificate of
Deposit is never available to anybody except the depositors or me since
most of them are dead.

I have through the instrumentality of this company re-deposited all these
unclaimed and overstayed consignment into the Vault
Facility of a reputable Security Company in Europe.

Since the inception of the year 2000, our company's management has
Changed the procedure of claims of consignment, as soon as you are able to
produce the secret information as contained in the secret file of any
consignment, it will be released to you upon demand.

I have finalized every arrangement for you to claim consignment No.
1401, 1402 containing $35.7 Million.  I will supply you with all the
Information and documents that will facilitate your easy claim of the
Consignment.

Upon your positive reply of this letter, I will furnish you with further
Details and information regarding the modus operandi for the execution of
the transaction.

This business is risk free as I have taken necessary preventive
Measures.  (The mode of sharing will be 50-50), you can reach me by email
and I will direct you on what to do.

Upon your positive consideration and reply of this letter I shall
Furnish you with further details on how to realize this deal.

Please expedite action.

Yours faithfully,
Steven Yegeni