PE2650 ERA Floppy Boot AS 3.0

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at metro1.com
Sun May 2 12:49:00 CDT 2004

Thanks for looking into this for me.  Let me know what you can find out.

Just so that it is clear, I am not so much interested in using "linux
text" for installation as much as "kickstart."

Kickstart does work, as long as there is no user intervention required.

--
Sean Bruno
Telecommunications Engineer