Is there Array Manager for Linux??

jason andrade jason at rtfmconsult.com
Fri Mar 28 18:54:01 CST 2003

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Florencio Queiroz wrote:

> Hello friends,
>
> I have a PV660F with 10 disks and 4 free slots. I want to put more 2 disks
> and build a RAID 1 with these 2 disks. Any way to do this job without use of
> Windows 2000 to use Array Manager?

the 660F is meant to have a java based client for array management.  have you
contacted your dell account manager to see if you can get a hold of it ?

this should allow you to manage/configure your array without needing a win2k
based server.

regards,

-jason

p.s  perhaps also consider trimming your posts to not include the complete
     text of every mail in a thread that seems to be different to the question
     you are asking..