afacli on PE2500 and Perc3/Di with Debian.

Christian Ejstrup cej at ti.com
Fri Mar 28 02:56:00 CST 2003

Tore Felix Munck wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a PE2500 with 3*36GB RAID 5, Perc3/Di,
>with Debian 3.0 and kernel 2.4.18, using aacraid.
>
>I want to install afacli on this machine, but I can not find the
>right file. I have searched the Dell site, but with no luck.
>In the only tar.gz file I have found,  it's just 2 rpm files. (afacli and
>afasnmp)
>
>Can someone please give me a link to the right file, for afacli on Debian?
>
>Thanks.
>Tore

I have a file called afaapps-2.6-0.tar with the afacli file inside.Also
a MAKEDEV script and stuff..I can email it to you if u like..It's also
on http://www.domsch.com/linux/

best regards

Christian
--

Christian Ejstrup, Server/Network+Voice Admin
Texas Instruments Denmark A/S,Sofiendalsvej 93,9200 Aalborg SV,Denmark