1650 With RedHat 7.1

Ryan Cornia RCORNIA at utah.gov
Thu Mar 27 16:30:01 CST 2003

I'm trying to install RedHat 7.1 on a 1650 with a PERC3 controller. When
from Dell), and then select the Dell RAID controller. It begins loading
the driver, but fails with a cpio error 3, that it cannot load the
driver.

Any ideas? Anyone running 7.1 on a 1650? I had checked with dell, and
they said 7.1 should run on a 1650 without problems.

Unfortunately with Oracle 9i, I'm stuck with 7.1, and can't install
7.3.

Thanks,
Ryan