Dell supported kernel

Nick Goodman nick at MPI-Softtech.Com
Thu Mar 27 15:38:01 CST 2003

Jason,
  This isn't an official response, but Felix's upgrade_master program
(Add-on CD), will upgrade your kernel to 2.4.18-4 and setup some PE 2650
specific features.

Regards,
Nick Goodman
------------------
Software Engineer
(662) 320-4300 x22
nick at mpi-softtech.com
http://www.mpi-softtech.com
------------------

The information contained in this communication may be confidential and is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above.  If the reader
of this communication is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.  If you are
not a named recipient or received this communication by mistake, please
notify the sender and delete the communication and all copies of it.