1650, 2650, and weasel cards.

Basil Hussain basil.hussain at kodakweddings.com
Thu Mar 27 10:56:01 CST 2003

Hi,

This may not be of much help if you already have the Weasel cards, but apparently the Peppercon eRIC cards support PowerEdge servers. Specifically, the 'Quick Install Guide' mentions the following:

"In case your main board does not have single pins for reset and power switch, you may use one of the front panel connectors peppercon offers (for Dell Power Edge, Siemens, Intel, HP)."

I'm sure other people on this list are using eRIC cards with PowerEdge servers (I think I heard about them first here).

Regards,

Basil Hussain
Internet Developer, Kodak Weddings