1650, 2650, and weasel cards.

Brian K. Jones jonesy at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Mar 27 10:21:00 CST 2003

Hi.

Wondering if anyone has some solution for using a weasel card in the
Dell 1650 or 2650 servers, which don't seem to allow you to use a jumper
for the reset switch. We like the Dells, and we like Linux running on
them, but this is a drawback if we can't use any solution but Dell's for
the console connection.  We need the ability to reset these things
remotely. Is there a jumper anywhere for the reset switch that I just
haven't found?  All I've found is something that looks like a reset
button - marked 'reset', on the motherboard itself.

thanks.
brian.