Enterprise Mail Setup

Paul paul at kbs.net.au
Thu Mar 27 01:58:00 CST 2003

Also adding to this is some stats of the current server

Exim Mail Stats
                                                       At least one address
  TOTAL               Volume    Messages    Hosts      Delayed       Failed
  Received              10GB      307328     20573   67312 21.9%  22676
7.4%
  Delivered           9795MB      240678     2843

Thats for the SMTP stats. Also attached is a current MRTG graph of the spool
usage from when it was first being monitored (started at 38GB)
Sorry but it's in PNG format. Hope thats not a problem.