Tools to exercise Dell 2650 hardware?

McDougall, Marshall (FSH) MarMcDouga at gov.mb.ca
Wed Mar 26 11:17:01 CST 2003

I had some raid problems awhile back on a couple of our 2500's and I ended
up using an intel product called IOMETER.  It can currently be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=40179&release_id=14237
2

Intel has discontinued supporting it and handed over to the open source
world. HTH.

Regards, Marshall