RH 9.0?

bscott@ntisys.com bscott at ntisys.com
Tue Mar 25 08:09:01 CST 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, at 5:24pm, matthew.bomar at fedex.com wrote:
> I did a quick google for some information and found the following.
> [URL cut]

  Interesting.  That article claims Wine and WindowMaker are being dropped.
That might tweak some desktop users.  They have also removed WU-FTPd, in
favor of vsftpd.  That's a good call, IMO.  WU-FTPd ("Providing remote root
access since 1994!") should have been put out of its misery a long time ago.

--
Ben Scott <bscott at ntisys.com>