RAID container #0 corrupted / critical on PE2650

Rocio Alfonso Pita rozio at universalsupport.com
Fri Mar 21 03:42:00 CST 2003

Hi all,

  I have the same problem on Red Hat 7.3. I see in log:

Mar 21 07:16:52 pc1 kernel: aacraid: Host adapter reset request. SCSI hang ?
Mar 21 07:17:02 pc1 kernel: scsi: device set offline - command error recover
failed: host 0 channel 0 id 0 lun 0

  I have open a console, but I don't run anything:

pc1:~/rozio/scripts/raid # afacli
bash: /usr/sbin/afacli: Error de entrada/salida
pc1:~/rozio/scripts/raid #

  regards,
     rozio

El Vie 21 Mar 2003 03:30, Kerry Cox ha dicho: