PE 2650, ERA, OMSA and serial console problem

Joshua_Giles@Dell.com Joshua_Giles at Dell.com
Thu Mar 20 17:40:00 CST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 09:16, Joshua_Giles at Dell.com wrote:
> 7.3?  8.0?
> I've seen problems with 7.3 based systems, but 8.0 and beyond should work.
Sorry I made a mistake on this one; I was thinking of a similar problem
w/console redirection.  The login problem has been seen on 8.0 and erratas
as well.

>>Do you know what the problem is?
On the surface the racser driver seems to be the cause, but in all
likelyhood it could be indicative of some other problem.  I'll repost as
soon as I hear something definitive.

Read ya,

Joshua Giles